So amazed at the gift of the sweet blog award given to my by Tammy White. Tammy is a designer for ScrapbookPal.com and a guest designer for ClubRubyDesigners.com. She is also the first person to give me a chance in the GIBBS swap on the Cricut Message Boards :) Thanks Tammy for giving me such a lovely award.
Now that I have this, I need to do 4 things:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
So now it's time to share eight things about myself... here we go...
1. I have two beautiful daughters who love to craft with me...I am blessed.
2. If I won the lottery I would 'buy' a week of Tim Holtz' time so he could show me 1/100th of what he knows.
3. I want more than I need, have more than I deserve, and give all that I can.
4. I started my 'crafting career' by hand painting Christmas cards and sacks with acrylics
5. I live in the middle of a cornfield - literally!
6. I love to color!
7. I am the Executive Director of the Illinois Certification Board - overseeing 9000 credentials in the State of Illinois; dealing with addictions of all sorts. I love my job!!!
8. I have never used the Gypsy or Design Studio.... I know, gasp!
Now- to share this award with others... Delphine her beautiful cards brighten my day! Daphne her layouts are out of this world Above Rubies Studio What can I say...Megan is amazing!! Paula C. one of my partners in GIBBS and an amazing crafter Kimi just beautiful work! Cammi the Copic Queen :) Emma love her greeting farm cards and coloring Kathy her cards are amazing! We have the same style!!! Love crackle paint.
All of these ladies are on my 'favorite blogs' listing. There are several others and some of them were already chosen for this award my Tammy so I couldn't use them twice! Now off to contact them so they can pass the award along.
I started crafting when it was just my husband and I and our English Bulldog, Bubba. Then along came our two daughters, Alec and Skylar. I love card making, item alterations, mini albums, handmade flowers and find inspiration in everything!