Welcome to my little corner of the web!

Thanks for stopping by!









Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday Card for My Dear Daughter

My eldest becomes a teenager soon
where did the time go?

While crafting with fellow DT member
for Above Rubies Studio, Jen Young, I noticed
this precious image in her stash (uninked and brand new)
dare I ask to be the first to ink it? YES!
Thanks, Jen!






Products:
Sugar Nellie image, My Mind's Eye and Stampin' Up paper,
Tim Holts distress stickles and embellishments
Prima Flowers and ribbon from Michael's
Colored with Copics and Twinkling H2Os
The tag has a special note for my daughter;
asking time to stand still so I can see the
little girl in her teenage-eyes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ready ~ Set ~Craft

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jessica, your card is GORGEOUS! You have used an image I just LOVE, coloured beautifully! I really like the colour combo and the many layers on your card! Fabulous flower, too! I am sure your daughter will love it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! BEEEEA-UUUU-TI-FULLLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!