Welcome to my little corner of the web!

Thanks for stopping by!









Monday, May 17, 2010

Coffee Collar Album

Project from GIBBS2
on the Cricut Message Board
One of the challenges was to create a
 Coffee Collar Album
I was paired with my younger sister!!!!
I decided to fill hers with colored images.
(We joke that I am the #1 colorer in our family :))
She is one of the most talented crafters I know and I
admire her work tremendously!
The images are:
Tildas
Sugar Nellies
Whiff of Joy
and Belles 'N Whistles
I used Copics and Twinkling H20s

I painted the coffee collars in Chocolate Acrylic Paint
and placed the sentiments and embellishments
under transparency paper.
My Bind-It-All made assembly easy!
Thanks for looking!
Ready ~ Set ~ Craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!