Welcome to my little corner of the web!

Thanks for stopping by!









Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Lizzi

My precious neice will be
celebrating her 15th birthday April 3rd!
 
This lovely image is "Cara".
I used My Minds Eye paper & Twinkling H20s
The ribbon and sentiment are from Stampin' Up
"Cara" is from the StampBarn
I don't normally work with pinks,
but I needed color-therapy!


And finally,  a closer view of the "buttons"
A friend, and fellow Design Team Member
let me borrow this Martha Steward punch.
I think the possibilities are endless....
Do I have to give it back?!? :)

Ready - Set - Craft!


2 comments:

  1. Great job with the MS Button Punch! I LOVE IT! We shall have to see what else you create with it and see if I REALLY need it back... because I may be willing to make a trade!!! HEE HEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Jessica! Beautiful image, great colouring, very sweet colours and yes your buttons are great! A trade could be a good idea :-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!