Welcome to my little corner of the web!

Thanks for stopping by!









Monday, March 1, 2010

May You Have Colorful Birthday!

Good Monday Morning!
The card I have chosen to share with you today is 
the stair step card I made for my Dad for his birthday. 
He is an avid gnome lover and this Stampin' Up image fit the bill perfectly!
The first image has just the base color without any highlighting or shading -
the second image adds a little more depth and shading
and the third shows the gnome in all his colorful glory.
I did the same thing with the grass; adding more layers as the stair step progresses.
My thought for the card was how our lives gain more depth and color as the years pass.
(As evident by the need for more COLOR to cover the GRAY hair I recently found).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!