Welcome to my little corner of the web!

Thanks for stopping by!









Friday, March 12, 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge #31

I can't believe almost a week has gone by without a post!
The days have been too short, as have the nights!
Saw the Sugar Bowl Challenge and just had to play along.

Love the "Demure"  image &  the stars requirement
had me thinking sweet dreams and bedtime stories.
Products:
Stampin' Up paper, Distress Inks and Twinkling H2Os,
Prima Flowers and Tim Holtz metals
(along with a little bit of this and that)

Have an awesome weekend!
Ready - Set - Craft

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jessica! I love your idea of sweet dreams and bedtime stories and the image you used is adorable! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: Thank you so much for your kind email...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I have a blog award for you! Come to my blog to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica what a wonderful card. love the cute image. and ty for entering my blog candy. good luck

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!