Welcome to my little corner of the web!

Thanks for stopping by!









Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Okay - Seriously? I've not posted since March 12th!  I am in the midst of my Spring conference for work and wanted to check in and say Hey to All! I will be back in my craft room this weekend (If I can remember where it is in my house) for some much needed Craft Time! The past two weeks have been beyond busy and I am ready for things to slow down. Anxiously looking forward to getting some challenges completed over the weekend and post projects from a swap I am in .... Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Ready - Set - Craft!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessica... So you should have fun this weekend! I can't wait to see your next card! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!